The saddest thing in life is wasted talent... Shitty Marketing does my head in!
Cammy Murray's Snapchat username is @cammysutra6
Cammy Murray currently has a total of 10 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5.
- By SimonGodfrey on January 28, 2017
Since following Cammy my understanding of the Scottish dialect has improved immensely and I've even updated my CV to list "Glaswegian" as one of the languages I speak. His stories are absolutely brilliant and very amusing. One story was so amusing a little bit of wee actually came out whilst I was watching so I now wear special pants when watching his Snaps. 5/5!
- By KrisGillentine on October 18, 2016
Oh, Cammy.... Where to begin?! His is a snap story I want to watch when there are zero distractions because I want to hang on every word and every bit of clever wit he sneaks in. His snaps are visually consistent and uniquely styled. No one else snaps like Cam snaps, and I love that. Beyond that, he's incredibly smart. I can always learn something from him, and I always appreciate discussing social media trends and updates with him. He's also a wonderful friend and has been a great supporter of my Twitter chat about Snapchat - #ChatSnap - since the beginning. I'm truly lucky to know him and call him a friend! (Even though he once cooked my snapcode in a pot of spaghetti...)
- By Helen Blunden ActivateLearn on September 6, 2016
Seriously if I don't find that topless dancing man or a bagpipe player in Cammy's snaps, my day isn't complete. Do yourself a favour and watch them.
- By bizaaron on August 31, 2016
Cammy's snapchat story is one of the few stories I prefer to watch uninterrupted at the end of the day from start to finish. They're that good!
- By Rachel Moore really.social on August 31, 2016
Legit - one of my favorite all-time Snapchatters to follow. Keep an eye out for the random musicians along the streets of Glasgow... and watch out for Cammy's bananas!
- By Bree Palmer on August 31, 2016
Is it weird if I express my love for Cammy here? LOL This dude cracks me up, he's got incredibly interesting content & his accent is enough for me to come back every day!
- By baierman11 on August 30, 2016
1. Start your Monday with a f'kin bang!
2. No one toss bananas like him.
3. Teaches the world how Glasgow speaks (WTFF)
4. As real and down to earth as his accent.
5. Consistently delivers insightful wisdom on social.
6. Avid #ChatSnap fan.
7. Laganitas drinking, shite supermarket music lover!
8. Got me to switch from Man U. to Celtic!
9. Fan of the Scottish Busker.
10. If you got to this last one then shame on you. Just go get your sutra and follow Cammy.
- By catxdavies on August 24, 2016
Cammy is worth watching for the 'how does he do that?' factor alone. Pushing the boundaries of what is possible to film in the app, his snaps are visually stunning. Add some tip top story telling and you are in for a treat! Just add the dude.
- By Claytonjay101 on August 23, 2016
Love watching Cammy's snaps, his authentic and real style keeps you engaged and entertained. Definitely follow him.
- By imnickrobertson on August 23, 2016
Cammy is one of the first people I followed properly on Snapchat and I have learnt a great deal from his snap style. Great daily content that is interesting and informative and makes him stand out from the crowd. 100% worth a follow.