Dr. Pascoe, from the Univ of Colorado, shares anatomical pearls and quiz questions with anyone who's interested in the structure of the human body.
During the summer, my snaps are related to the content of the courses I direct: Clinical Anatomy I, Clinical Anatomy II, Human Anatomy for PAs.
Mike Pascoe PhD currently has a total of 15 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5.
- By Marie on October 5, 2017
Can you snap more often please😇 other than that it's perfext
- By Student on October 5, 2017
- By Jaclyn Macfarlane on March 2, 2017
Perfectly educated, helpful and a 10/10 person 👌🏼
- By Amari on February 2, 2017
Absolutely looovee 😫❤️ This Snapchat, it's a really cool way to kind of quiz. Very helpful while also fun and entertaining
- By James on November 10, 2016
Dr. Pascoe provides informative and innovative snaps that allow viewers to vicariously/virtually participate in anatomy education. Highly recommend.
- By Austin on September 15, 2016
Dr. Pascoe's passion for anatomy is second to none and his method for delivery is groundbreaking! Keep up the good work!
- By Vesalius on September 10, 2016
Biggest innovation in anatomy education since my De humani corporis fabrica #humblebrag
- By Matt on September 9, 2016
- By Rachel on September 9, 2016
- By Johna on September 9, 2016
Two pollices abducted (with digits 2-5 flexed) for this account 👍